COME J O I N THE MOVEMENT
This year FNFD wanted to work with a Aboriginal artist to develop a print for our branding to be used for the entire year.
FNFD has previously worked with Tiwi Island graphic artist Clair Helen (@lairclair) She brings together a fusion of contemporary and traditional techniques. Clair geometric design was a show stand out on the LED screen during Aftperpay Australian Fashion Week. Clair Helen digital art called ''Connections' was selected for FNFD branding in 2021.
FNFD has decided to extended this invitation to open up to another graphic artist this opportunity for exposure for next year in 2022.
In order to be eligible for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:
- be aged 18+
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.
- Own the rights to the Artwork submitted
Panel of Judges will make the selection of the winner.
The artwork will be commissioned for a period of 12 months.
The selected Artist will be compensated for IP copyrights.
- EOI Applications have now opened for 2022
- 2022 EOIs application will closed at 5pm WST, 31 October 2021.
- Artists will be notified by 5 November 2021.
- Collaboration to be launched in March 2022.
ENTRY NOW OPEN
To apply please submit an EOI Application